Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Divoom Voombox-Travel is an ultra-portable Bluetooth lecturer for the outdoorsman

When I went to the user Electronics Show last year, I was impressed at just how many companies in the iLounge Pavilion were showcasing wireless Bluetooth wireless speakers. I've always questioned the goal of these speakers, since I have a audio setup in my office or simply appear at my MacBook Pro speakers to be best when I'm out and about.

Mini Portable Speaker Hi-Rice SD-808 with USB/TF Card/FM Radio

A recent in the woods event in which I only gotten my iPhone on me in a timely fashion changed my perspective. If you've from tried listening to music through the mac itouch speakers, you probably agree that the mobile phone sounds pretty awful. Thankfully, My partner and i packed an ultra-portable Bluetooth lecturer in my backpack. It's called the Divoom Voombox-Travel, and I offer a full review ahead…

First and foremost, the Voombox-Travel is not selected to the iPhone. The speakers these can be used with with any smartphone, tablet and also Bluetooth-enabled devices, using the latest Bluetooth wireless 4. 0 technology to deliver considerably six hours of playback experience per charge. The speakers show good results within a 10 meter range of you are device.

When it comes to Bluetooth speakers, pros handful of factors that I weigh. Is the price. In terms of simple, ultra-portable people like the Voombox-Travel, I would consider in order to pay no more than $75 for such a product or services. The Voombox-Travel comes in at $50, consequently that's a fair and reasonable price level.

Even more important is the sound quality of the people. If your wireless Bluetooth speakers premium quality only marginally better than my mac itouch, that defeats the purpose. After a few days of listening to the Voombox-Travel people, and especially considering its price point, My husband and i walk away throughly impressed.

I without a doubt cannot pretend to be an audiophile, but these speakers sound great. All the Voombox-Travel has a 2-inch full range vehicle owner with a 2-inch passive radiator in which delivers incredible bass. In fact , for the palm size of these speakers, I became quite surprised that they could render such powerful sound.

The third edge is design. My first impression during the Voombox-Travel was that it looks like a grenade. If you don't believe me, I have in a timely fashion whipped up a side-by-side comparison on the next paragraph. In all seriousness, it has a rugged and splash-resistant design consisting of a sturdy metal body chemistry and shock absorbing rubber. A carabiner is included for clipping it onto your pants or elsewhere.

In other words, bring it outdoors and it will survive.

There are a number of buttons on the Voombox-Travel. The in addition , and minus buttons are in turning the volume up and down, or coming to the previous or next track. Finally is a power button, and the last is a phone button for manipulating the built-in microphone for phone calls. At the bottom is a charging port with reliable functionality.

The speakers have a 550 mAh lithium-ion battery that takes any where from 2 to 3 hours to charge. You are able to about 6 hours of mention of or playback time per playing cards, although I never used the people long enough in one continuous time to very gauge the battery life. It is definitely at the six hour mark.

You can get some of the Divoom Voombox-Travel for $49. 89 on Amazon in a variety of colors: indigo blue, vermilion red, army loose leaf, vibrant orange, smart black, as well as blue, grass green, royal pink coloured and lemon yellow. A cuerda that doubles as a USB commissionner and auxiliary is included in the inbox.

In the interest of full disclosure, I garnered these speakers as a review engine at no cost to me. Read our disclosure for details.

You will find this bluetooth portable speaker via click here. There is another article about portable speaker, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment