Friday, January 15, 2016

Interview with shot Never Put It in Writing the Crown Princess couple s heart

Interview with shot |

The Princess Never Put It in Writing, stills

Following last interview has magic sex big drama Port-au-Prince Princess rose vocational remember of Director companion Hao Ji Ji, seriously to chat has chat crew has more poor zhihou, this once, surging News (www.thepaper.CN) reporter and while all cast shooting a magazine large of opportunities, put starring are in site "clean sweep", site interview has Port-au-Prince (Cheng Yilun), and Port-au-Prince Princess (TIAN ART), chat has chat drama in drama outside those thing.

Flora Cheung and Cheng Yilun on screen couple the CP party called "the love and affection of". Chat with TIAN ART, she revealed that they had just discovered each other's fate: "my English name is Crystal, Cheng Yilun's English name is Peter, you see us together is the CP lol......"

Girl's Chipper, Harbin TIAN ART I have, Cheng Yilun himself as the legendary tender and shy, but as far as "Yang Yan" Guo Junyan fact: "this person is very contrast MoE, usually not much but it was just slow, the heart is a passionate boy. "

Interview with shot |

Princess to the Prince's makeup. Mr Wang s business operations the Club s sports

"Dialogue"

"Our crew without an army, but also no shortage of horse"

Surging news is said to be two outcomes, you think Zhang 芃芃 in the ancient well? Or Qi Sheng through to modern better?

Cheng Yilun: you say the two ends, each have their own good ... ... Yes, but I did seem to be ending more like in ancient times.

Flora Cheung: actually I do not "love" ending, there are two reasons, first of all, this story is coming to an end, I'm really not willing to give up. Second, my mind is, this story is there are more possibilities, can be more open. If it were not for a job, and I really hope the show can take five, six ends.

But because of the Princess Never Put It in Writing so you like it, we may indeed have a plan, or the original team, in a new way better things to you, you can look forward to.

Interview with shot |

On January 15, the members saw the first ending.

Interview with shot | Interview with shot |

Haven't seen friends can read imagine. All I can say is, many people have expressed to and Director talk about life.

Surging News: the Princess Never Put It in Writing towards the end of the episode, two people show each other affection ate a lot of bitter, shoot what you? Difficulties encountered?

Cheng Yilun: Qi Sheng in the second half of the story section, feeling increasingly strong, this is pretty hard to show, I think this is a turning point for people, I actually prefer this kind of emotional scenes.

That scene was a pretty impressive Qi Shengzhong arrows, Qi Sheng was shot lying on the bed, I didn't have to lie, Zhang 芃芃 told me palpitations, this movie about an afternoon I lay motionless for a long time, with the result that up, his face is swollen on the right ... ...

Interview with shot |

TIAN ART: I off into quagmire of play, is at three or four o'clock in the morning in mountain in of a Creek took of, at fast fixing has, days has began cool has, mountain in of water and special ice, I splash jumped down yihou, mud enough, Director Lane has a big barrels can didn't had knee of mud came, that mud really of good smelly Ah, because usually mountain in villagers also sheep, inside should mixed has many manure...... We have no time to prepare seaweed mud mask ... ...

Mud play wet play right now is to see the Emperor following the show, you know, the Emperor appears there will be a blower, I blow dry, body floating in a wonderful smell of ... ... I was very lucky, blow me! Blow me! Blows cold I can rest tomorrow, the next day, I still get up strong makeup film ... ...

Surging News: as an actor, what do you understand as a male Zhang 芃芃 "fully accept this body" storyline? This is love more, Qi Sheng was also deemed to rely on more?

Cheng Yilun: I think it is a love, Peng Peng in the choice between the two men, slowly, in the process of with, Qi sheng, bit by bit, was touched by the words and deeds, then falls in love with him. (Reporter: you and Qi Sheng has a similar place? ), Should be to look cool, play inside the foot.

Flora Cheung: I think Zhang Peng in the Middle when his body is changing and hormones, he reminds himself of physical condition, is no longer a man.

I think Zhang 芃芃 shed a tear lens, was a turning point.

Moreover, the audience's point of view, I feel Qi Sheng to the boys, give you a little warmth, you will feel warm (laughs).

Zhang 芃芃 was a particularly insecure people, especially after she discovered nine like King is also of dubious value (laughs), so maybe including captive insurance and rely on ingredients.

Interview with shot |

Zhang 芃芃 's tears.

Surging News: Qi Sheng in the play's most eye-catching is that muscle armor and "mosquito net" shape, but Zhang 芃芃 back a back shelf, what do you think about the shape?

Cheng Yilun: armor and the shelf itself is not heavy, but after long hours of back and shoulders on either side will be a little sad, a little diaphragm to panic ... ... Crew clothing I feel very edgy, very stylish, very unique. (Reporter: fashion design school you are, will you make some suggestions? ) I will give some color to go on view.

Flora Cheung: I have this episode on the back shelf, shape is not the same! (Laughs) I have asked the Director, Director, this shelf plays what role? Director very seriously told me that the only nobility can wear! This character! I said, and then, it can deform it? (Laughs)

Surging News: during the broadcast, all kinds of publicity has been overwhelming on how poor crew, audience and discuss the crew is very recent horse shortage ... ... Horses is the crew?

Cheng Yilun: although I've never counted, but our crew is there are many horses (serious face). See what play, for example, there is a outside the city wall, and we set off together, that one horse race is the most.

Flora Cheung: cast powerful army is not, however, good enough. I remember I saw a barrage, laughing so hard my belly hurts, Zhao said, we will soon withdraw! An army chases coming! Barrage relentlessly skewers the US: "we do not believe it! Where there is an army of the cast? "

Interview with shot |

Left: Qi Shengshuai the expedition as the broken sky. Right: ... ...

Cheng Yilun – cast and blowers dearest man

Surging News: Qi Sheng and Zhang 芃芃 to the gym with two people play so funny, depending on how to adhere to the finished work of?

Flora Cheung: the play's hilarious and all ideas are me, Cheng Yilun, Director came up with on the spot, one shot one, took a lot of results until the last directors could not resist, and shouted: "we can't call it a day! Do we have to sleep! "(Reporter: body want to laugh or touch the girls touch boys body want to laugh? ) Hahaha, all want to laugh.

Cheng Yilun: I took the play, feel the most is not funny, is cold ... ... At that time was close to fall out, it was in the evening, I take off all their clothes, in fact, quite cold, and then, just finished, is a most impressive cold ... ... (Reporter: touch muscles itching? ) Does not itch, it just feels cold, so cold ... ...

Surging News: there is no other play, contribute your ideas?

Cheng Yilun: there are some funny scenes, such as a play, Zhang 芃芃 in illusions, threw the Qi Sheng, what is, I think, and not so much detail in the original book ... ... (Embarrassed face)

Surging News: still impressive laugh show?

Flora Cheung: lol, I remember I told Cheng Yilun, there is a line, "like rain from the sky, don't want to because you were tall, Thunder Thunderbolt easy to strike you." I just wanted to laugh, because after I wore high heels, we both nearly as high, he said, "tall", my laugh could not stop.

Cheng Yilun: Qi Sheng and Zhang 芃芃 dance of the period, as not serious dancing, there are many funny elements in it. (Reporter: Watch trailer at you like "face the iceberg" hold so well? ) I was one second before serious face, immediately after a second collapse, I'm actually not to hold live, just convert a bit faster.

Interview with shot |

Life is like a play, all by blowers.

Surging News: previous Director had claimed, even if blower air, Cheng Yilun motionless forever, without batting an eye blink, do you have any tips?

Cheng Yilun: blower it is trained slowly, at first I can't do, hard practicing slowly, into the blower blows, I have no ability to blink. I've been open, wind blown, has other things in mind, emptying, venting ... ... Became ... ... (Reporter: so the question comes, is nine Kings blow blow blower blower or you? You're both very elegant ... ... ), I really can't answer, but I am with nine Kings of the play, it is a lot of ... ...

Interview with shot |

Blink technology.

Flora Cheung hand can carry Prince

Surging News: there is a "boat show" Zhang 芃芃 lift Qi Sheng threw, and Qi Sheng was the psychological shadow area ... ...

Cheng Yilun: haha, I thought it was the story of a bright spot, no psychological shadow. But I was quite unexpected, and said, "love, you put him up", she picked me up at once.

Flora Cheung: don't look at me, my hands just to hold back, I'm mighty, because my fitness. (Reporter: Cheng Yilun was so insignificant? ) Not, Cheng Yilun is muscular, he looks thin, but you see Po muscles on his microblog as he was that kind of dress-a slim, exotic meat types.

Dong Qi Sheng Zhang 芃芃 wall.

Surging News: film trailer feel love I will write calligraphy?

Flora Cheung: extracurricular activities as a child practiced for a few days, our filming day props and wrote a lot of brush calligraphy, later I wrote one, I said, "well, I write better than the teacher (smile)! "I'm just kidding, don't take it seriously, if the bragging blows high calligraphy on the day that I was given, I ... ... HA HA HA ... ...

Princess Word.

Surging News: netizens evaluation Qi Sheng held his son poses special love, and actor, what's the secret?

Cheng Yilun: modeling child actor is Deputy Director, I was born like a child, and I think he's adorable. I tell you, as long as I hold him when he stopped crying. And the young actors crying scenes are particularly good, we just sang a song of the wayside flower, he is going to cry.

Qi Sheng Hao son holding.

Surging News: the Princess Never Put It in Writing so hot now, stars are also very concerned, I still see a fan the other day to discuss Cheng Yilun self portrait pose.

Cheng Yilun: they feel bad my pictures look? (Reporter: no, they pose particular fixation is a cute! ) Oh, I like the angle of elevation of a point, most people do not like 45 degree angle picture (model), but I think my position is not good, so my perspective is carefully designed.

(Reporter: you kind of recorded programs, photos and I don't much like laughing? ) Because of me, hahaha, feel laughing look bad. (Watch staff members have said: you have a really nice smile, smile! )

Cheng Yilun painting different pictures.

Surging News: show any particularly want to try role?

Flora Cheung: I took my friend Miss Chen will be broadcast during the summer, before this last year I took the men tend to play, I play a girl who suffered from depression, with Zhang 芃芃 was not the same.

Cheng Yilun: I would like to try more roles, he wanted to show the police, being kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment